Sweater Kittens!

Sweater Kittens!
always good for a cup'll laughs!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another AMAZING Update!


Hey everyone! I apologize for not keeping this blog up. I also apologize for apologzing on a blog. Heck, I should change my name to A-Paul-ogize! (I'm not going to do that)

For anyone that would think to look at our blog, we've got an amazing show in the works for the second Sunday of June, June 13th. Cameron Esposito is already booked for next month plus we'll finally see what happened to that egg we left in the piano on the stage at Cole's! My money is on new chicken! Mmm...

The thing here is that we do the show for you guys, our fans. So, let us know what you want! For the love of GOD, we're not mindreaders like...hm...The Amazing Kreskin or anything. We're no Ms. Cleo.

What I'm saying is we're always looking for new talents, oddball antics, and amazing performers who blow our minds. If this sounds like you, contact us at losdustbunnies@gmail.com

Thanks for coming to our shows, and we'll see you on the second Sunday at Cole's!

No comments:

Post a Comment